Oculus Go VR Headset 2018 Skin Cutting Template
Downloadable skin cut template for Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset released 2018 Model MH-A32 with Controller to be used for vinyl cutting on various cutters. Maximum area covered for skin application on VR Headset and Controller both. Buttons and sensors are clearly visible and accessible.
Our cut files are precisely designed and tested on the original device using popular vinyl materials.
- Tested this Cutline on the original device using high-quality vinyl materials like 3M Di-Noc, 3M 1080, Avery Dennison, etc.
- Designed with great attention to achieve highest precision even at small holes, camera cut, sim-tray etc.
- Maximum possible coverage for full wrap versions and minimal anchor points for perfect cut and finish.
- Available in Ai, CDR, EPS, DXF, SVG, PLT file formats.
- Compatible with all popular vinyl plotters/cutters (Graphtec, Silhouette Cameo 3, Roland, Summa, Cricut, Mimaki etc.)
VecRas holds all the copyrights. Our digital files can be used for creating unlimited physical products. However, selling or distributing our digital content on any site for any purpose is strictly prohibited, even if modifications have been done and will result in infringement of our legal rights granted under Section 51(b) of the Copyright Act, 1957.